Thursday, 31 January 2013

chocolate for me???

Hello from a stormy Scotland.  The light is grey today and it is blowing a gale.  It was a hairy school run this morning!

Look what I received in the post today though -


Excuse the awful lighting but it is dull as dishwater today.  February is Di from Willobeck Designs turn to be Queen Bee for the Hipbees.  She is asking for Wild Geese blocks using her precious Ruby fabric and a gorgeous white on cream print.  I can't wait to start this one!


Yesterday I made a start on a new table runner to replace the one I sold on etsy.  This is going to be gorgeous I think!



Off to try and warm myself up a bit as it is freezing in here today :) 

Collette x



4 comments:

  1. More geese I see! Enjoy your choc! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love stormy weather! Keep safe and your bee blocks are going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the storm is blown out now. I am glad that the fabric got to you safely. I hope that you don't get fed up with geese making! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our light is dreadful here as well! I'm getting a tad fed up hearing 'take photos in natural light'! I wish someone would just recommend/invent a really good light bulb... I love how your table runner is coming on :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!