Friday, 18 January 2013

I am not mentioning the S word!

Nope not going to use that word today!  Honestly why does our country grind to a halt and have a media frenzy at the mere mention of it????  I know it is a pain but you think we would be used to it!


Here in sunny Ayrshire we have none. Not one spot.  Blue skies and a biting wind!


So while my ears were defrosting this morning after the school run the postman brought me this ;



I adore the way Eclectic Maker folds their Fat Quarters!  I couldn't resist these two Vintage Modern prints by Bonnie and Camille.  Love the soft muted colours.  I also needed some plain white and backing for a small quilt I am making. 

Here are the plans in all their roughness.



Have a great weekend everyone and have fun in the white stuff if you have any...
Collette x




9 comments:

  1. It would be much more fun if you were having a snow day too. Love Vintage Modern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has just started snowing sideways here! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope the snow's coming your way for little girl! We had none this morning but quite a lot now. Your small quilt is going to be lovely - beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fantasy purchased over at Eternal Maker many times but never actually bought anything - the FQs are really gorgeous and beautifully folded. Hope the snow comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they fold their FQ's too. So much so I hate having to unfold them to use! We have snow. Far more than I was expecting - despite the warnings. Love me a bit of denial :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fabrics.
    We have had no snow here at all. It didn't stop the schools from closing early though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snow came this afternoon. I drove 12 miles home in third gear at 15-18 miles/hr. I'm far happier now that I have my family safe at home for the weekend. Love your fabrics as I love that line. Happy sewing! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty fabric. We have only a hint of snow here. Enough for the little boys next door to make 9" high snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We didnt get any white stuff, ours has finally melted! Have fun with the new fabric :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!