Wednesday, 9 January 2013

sewing at last!

At last I have a little sewing to show you all!  Yesterday I spent most of the day feeling sorry for my poor stiff body.  Not through exercise I hasten to add.  I have no idea what has been going on but today I feel better.

So the desk got a post Christmas tidy and on went the machine.




I wanted to try out this bee block as I struggled comprehending the instructions!  I like Anna Maria Horner's feather so far!   

Just waiting on the background fabric coming along with some other goodies hopefully tomorrow when I will share them with you! 

Still a bit to do yet though!

Collette x


7 comments:

  1. Hope those aches and pains improve soon! Loving the feather blocks and you are well on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been poorly! There's been a lot of bugs and germs going around. I love those AMH feathers - must give them a go! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon. Love your feather so far. I'm glad it's not just me who read the instructions and thought WHAT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its looking great! I was dreading making one but it turned out easier than I thought

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your feather is looking great. Hope the background fabric arrives soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The feather is looking great. I have yet to tackle this. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better? The feathers look great so far!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!