Tuesday, 19 February 2013

a smashing time!

Well after Susan's terribly unfortunate incident with her iphone the other day I proceeded to have a  smashing time this morning.

Fumbling around in the dark for my glasses I knocked over an empty drinks glass that was on my bedside cabinet and it promptly cracked all over the floor!  No blood thankfully but top that off with spilled sugar all over the kitchen floor, and you can imagine the morning I have had!  Oh and a head cold from hell!


So I am still around just a bit fuzzy headed and ill. I did manage to get some cute camera cases made for my shop yesterday.  I am going to try and get these added to my shop today.

Not much else sewing going on at the moment due to illness.  Lots of ideas mind you so that is always good!




Collette x

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Feel better soon. Camera cases look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day has got better! Get well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get yourself a hot toddy and snuggle under a cosy quilt! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel a bit better by now. Sugar is the dickens to get cleared up properly, isn't it? Thoughts coming your way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!