Friday, 15 February 2013

puppy power!

Why do varmints have the ability to be drawn to whatever quilting related activity you are doing??  If it's not a cat sitting on my cutting mat then it is the pup trying to rearrange my quilt blocks!



My voile scarf I made being modelled by Spot.  He really didn't mind!

So this week has been a week of finishes despite having the kids off on holiday!

I got this table runner and baby quilt finished, photographed and listed in my Etsy shop.  I really love them so much.



And thanks to all you wonderful Hipbee members I finished my quilt top!!  I am totally in love with it and now I need to think of how to quilt her ( it is a she) next!  Thank you again for making the blocks!




And now I am at loose end!  Need to get some backing for the Field Study quilt and have one bee block to do and some camera cases for the shop.  Otherwise I need to get my teeth into something else!  I will get my thinking cap on this weekend.  

Collette x


7 comments:

  1. You've had a really productive week! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks look perfect with the pink strips bringing them together. You really did get a lot done, especially with the holiday. I bet you will be just as productive this next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been working hard, and the Hipbee quilt looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are tempting me to start my Field Study quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you put the bee blocks together. You've certainly been productive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put the bee blocks together. You've certainly been productive x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!