Tuesday, 12 March 2013

ooh baby baby!

Well who had snow ?  We had several inches yesterday but it has mostly gone today, thank goodness!  I really hope that we have seen the last of it.

I have been quite productive over the last few days.

I have made and added two more camera cases to my etsy shop.

Love the colour combos in these ones.



The pattern I use to make these cuties is here and the wonderful pattern maker allows you to make and sell them on a small scale as long as you purchase the pattern and credit the designer on your listing when selling the item.  I love the patterns she comes up with and the instructions are super clear.

I have made another small baby quilt top for the shop too.  I have always wanted to stock more baby quilts but getting the time to make these has been hard in the past.  

Today I finished up the top of this little sweet quilt.  The yellows are more warm and golden toned than the pic suggests.  I love it.



Next on the list are my two bee blocks!

Must fly as kids are due home in T minus 7  xx
Collette x




8 comments:

  1. loving your fabric combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving the navy and orange, very nice :)

    rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. Nice makes C. It was funny weather yesterday - snow, sun that melted the snow then more snow. It went on all day. It is still cold so perfect for having a sewing day. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I now have that song going round and round in my head. No snow here! Lovely baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, you are really cooking with gas. No snow here. It's kind of warm - 75 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the navy and orange fabrics. I bought the pattern for the camera wristlets a while ago and really must get around to making one sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very productive few days C! Lovely makes! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabric choices, you make lovely things!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!