Monday, 18 March 2013

wow finishes!

Hello and hope everyone all had a great weekend!

Just a quick pop in today to share some finishes with you.  I am off out for lunch with my OH for a change today as he is off.  V unusual I do this so a treat for me!

I finished my wall hanging for our living room.  I really like it and it fills a space on the wall.



I also finished the sweet little baby quilt for my etsy shop.  I am really trying to expand my choice of these so there will probably be more to come I hope!

I love how this has turned out.





That's all for now. I will catch up properly with everyone tomorrow.  Have a great day!
Collette x

3 comments:

  1. Great finishes! Have a wonderful lunch! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes. Love that chevron quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes. THE WADIS hope that lunch was good. Di x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!