Thursday, 11 April 2013

April Hipbee block done!

Just a quick pop in (kids are fighting again!!! groan ) and driving me bananas.  However, last night I got a little sewing done and cracked on with Karen's (Lisnaweary quilts) Queen Bee block for April and the Hipbees.





I love the fabrics Karen sent for this block.  So fresh and pretty!  This is a whirlygig block and was lovely and easy to make but looks fab!

That's all I have managed so far this week with the kids around. Love them really! 
Collette x

8 comments:

  1. It's a really pretty block Collette and will make a great quilt for Karen - must be nice to have it done so early in the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely C! Got mine done today too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Block looks great. Got mine stitched up too but haven't had time to upload it yet. The pattern is pretty and really nice when the blocks get stitched together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely block. I got my fabric today so hope to be as quick as you. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't this a fun one to do? I think this will be great fun when done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring on Monday - I have bee blocks to do too. Kids! Love them but really wish I had a big enough house to get away from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you were quick! My fabric only arrived today. I'm looking forward to doing this block. Oh and thanks for my lovely Bee A Brit stingy blocks. They're fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!