Friday, 31 May 2013

Friday already????

I can't believe how quick this week has been! Jacob had his school sports day on Wednesday afternoon and it actually stayed dry!

He loved it and it was quite entertaining watching them all.

I have had quite a lot of sewing to get on with this week.  A lovely Etsy customer asked me to make her two items for her new home.  Here is a sneak peek.  ( The lady has seen this already by the way).

I love these fabrics and different tones of grey.  It is just so sophisticated looking!


I have also been busy with these little lovelies.   Liberty and linen are perfect together.  The Liberty is from Ali at Very Berry Fabrics.  They arrived super quick and beautifully packaged.  These are for something smelly for my little shop!   Soon to be revealed! ( I got a mini charm pack of liberty in pinks).  


And last but not least I got some happy mail today from Sew and Quilt.  A great shop with lots of lovely vintage style fabrics.  

I am still shredding.  Day 24 today  and fourth day on level 3.  Still a sweaty betty but still weirdly enjoying it!  I am managing to keep eating healthily too amazingly!  

I plan to measure my waist etc at the end of the 30 days and then I will probably do it all over again or get another similar dvd.  I have a lot of weight to lose though so will need to keep it up!  One result so far is that my clothes are most def looser.  I have a pair of trousers that I wear all the time and today I was doing the laundry and they fell down!  So I am happy so far but still early days! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 
Collette x


11 comments:

  1. Loving the sneaky peeks and well done on the shredding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy, glad the sun shone and yes I did laugh at the thought of your trousers falling down but I reckon it's something to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heavens you weren't out shopping when your trousers decided to shred!!! jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grey fabric. And well done with the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shredding trousers sounds painful! Like your fabric for your commission. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on losing your trews! Keeping going with your shred is amazing- I admire your willpower!

    That grey item does look lovely! I am sure your customer will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those greys are divine! And well done on your shredded troos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love thse greys, looks very interesting.
    And well done for trousers falling down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely sophisticated - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done with the shred! Your new fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!