Friday, 24 May 2013

Friday finishes and spam (not the mystery meat)!

I HATE SPAM!  Both the tinned meat and the internet type.  Lately I keep getting lots of annoying spam comments on my blog.  I get great satisfaction in pressing the "remove forever" box on blogger when deleting these comments.

Why do we get them?  Where do they come from?  Can anyone tell me??


Some finishes this week amazingly....

Baby Churn Dash ( for sale in my Etsy shop now)



And a Bee block for the lovely Sarah who is Queenie this month over at the Hipbees!



I am off to tidy up my mess and get ready for the kids who will make a mess of their own in around 15 minutes!  

We are planning to visit Stirling castle on Sunday or Monday so look out for some obligatory photos of me standing next to some cannons etc with the kids!

Speak soon
Collette x


9 comments:

  1. Love your quilt and the block you have done for Sarah, she is going to have an amazing quilt. Enjoy the castle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt and great block!
    Turn off anonymous comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your baby churn dash!! Yes, as Lucy said, turn off anonymous comments. Since I did that, I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll third the anonymous comments! Love the churn dash and have fun at the castle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your block for Sarah. Enjoy Stirling Castle. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun exploring with the kids! Thank you for the lovely stars block - it looks brilliant! Your quilt is gorgeous - I really like your plaid effect quilting too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous quilt - a baby will be very lucky to be given that! Have fun at the castle, I hope the sun shines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at the castle! I've not been for about 20 years (I know, it's like 10 minutes away!) but hear it's great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!