Wednesday, 15 May 2013

getting there!

Hello everyone!  Can't believe it is Wednesday already and I haven't blogged yet!  Sorry folks.  It is almost Quilt Market too.  Looking forward to lots of photos.


I am still at my 30 day shred and healthy eating plan.  Today I done day 15 at level 2 ( third day on this level) and worked myself hard.  Talk about sweaty bettty!  I am getting fitter and stronger though and it feels good.  I am so glad I began this journey and will be carrying on when I get past 30days for sure as I have a lot of fat to lose!


I am finally at the quilting stage of my latest baby quilt.  I am doing a kind of triple cross hatchy pattern to emulate the plaid pattern.  I love the softness of the colours in this.




I am still beavering away on the hand quilting in my beautiful Hipbees quilt.  I love how this is looking!


Bee blocks will be the next job this week so I will share these with you once I make them! Lol.

Have a great Wednesday!
Collette x


8 comments:

  1. You are half way there, well done! Your quilts are both looking lovely!Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your churn dash quilt is looking great - I like your choice of quilting! Can't wait for the full reveal of your hipbees quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close to two great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done .. love the soft colours in the churndash x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful and I agree the colous are so pretty in the churn dash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, also meant to say well done on the healthy plan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes I have yet to start the shred but it is cooler now so hope to start tomorrow. Well done for your progress so far. LOVE the churn dash and Field Study quilts - exciting makes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your churn dash - such beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!