Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Sun !

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a fantastic bank holiday weekend. Especially those of you that got sun!  We didn't up here but today we do.  It is a truly, lovely Spring day.


Today I completed day 10 of my new workout wearing some new trainers hubby treated me to.  Although today I wasn't too great at the workout as I was kind of recovering from a tummy bug from the weekend but nevertheless I did it!  I have never ate healthier also!

Last week I was working on a custom order for a lovely lady in New Zealand.  I was also trying to get this baby quilt top finished up.  My baby churn dash!  I still have 30 odd blocks to do but I am going to push forward this week and hopefully complete it!



I am loving how my Hipbees quilt is looking too.  I made the long drawn out decision to handquilt her and I am so glad I did.  



So that is me and what I have been up to over the last week or so.  Hope to keep more up to date this week!
Collette xxxx





9 comments:

  1. Love the churn dash blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handquilting that hipbees quilt is a mighty job - looks so neat too! Your churn dashes are very sweet and tranquil looking in your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good with your exercises. I am cheering you on. The hand quilting looks beautiful. I love churn dashes and your quilt will be sweet. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in the churn dash. I have just started to hand quilt my Hipbees quilt too

    ReplyDelete
  5. It,s all so lovely! Except the tummy bug. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby churns are looking lovely. As is your bee quilting. Hope you are feeling better this week. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better Colette and well done for keeping up with Jillian. I love your churn dash quilt so much and can't wait to see the Field Study ta-dah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those Churn Dash blocks! Hope you're feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colours on those churn dashes are so calm and soft, it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!