Saturday, 11 May 2013

Too long!

Hello everyone and sorry for my lack of blogging!  I had a tummy bug at the beginning of the week but I am feeling right as rain now thankfully!

I have a few exciting things to share with you today.

I took part in the third round of the Modern She Made Swap and received my lovely secret (not anymore) partner package this morning.

A gorgeous sewing  machine cover, large scraps! and zippers.  No excuses now about not having zippers to try a zippy pouch!




My second piece of exciting news is that I am part of a wonderful new charity bee organised by Lynne from Lily's Quilts.

I am sure many of you have heard of Siblings Together and possibly even contributed a quilt or block or two.  Last week Lynne put a shout out for anyone who wanted to help so I jumped at the chance to sign up and help. 

It is such a great cause and you can read more about the background behind this here.  I can't wait to get started!


Have a lovely weekend everyone and hopefully I will have my completed baby churn dash quilt top to show you in a few days!!
Collette x



6 comments:

  1. I love your sewing machine cover and can't wait to see what you make in the ST bee - I've been practising my cheer-leading routines ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you in the swap!! Good luck with the ST bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swap goodies. Glad you're feeling better and good luck with the bee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap goodies. Glad that you are feeling better as being poorly is no fun. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Collette - glad you are over your bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such an awesome sewing machine cover!!!! Looking forward to the bee :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!