Friday, 21 June 2013

All about the bees!

Hello.  Well today I have the school prize giving to attend.  It is usually a lovely wee time of the kids singing and various bits and bobs being handed out.

This week my letter box has been rattling a lot with lots of little packages from the lovely girls in Bee a Brit Stingy.  In this bee we work from our stash on the block our queenie has asked for.  This month was my turn and I have for scrappy trip around the world blocks.

These are the ones in so far ( still early yet!) and I think they look lovely!  I will decide on the layout once all the blocks are in but I love the scrappy nature and yet the colours tend to relate??



I am also looking forward to receiving a little treat from the lovely Justine at Simply Solids.  I treated myself to this little charm pack by Bonnie and Camille.  I have been lusting after Happy Go Lucky for a while now and dithered and then Justine put a status on facebook saying the shop now had these precuts available.  So I had to order something!  

I have no idea what I will make but it will be gorgeous using these yummy colours and prints. 



Have a great weekend everyone! 
Collette x





5 comments:

  1. Your scrappy trip blocks are fabulous, which is what your quilt is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I know you've seen I have done yours but have yet to post them - apologies I will get them to you next week! I also adore Happy Go Lucky, can't wait to see what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of colour in there Collette! Just what I like - I'm sure the quilt will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are looking great Collette

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are looking so good Collette.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!