Monday, 17 June 2013

Did I tell you........?

About my Lavender bags??  I got some gorgeous Liberty squares from Ali's shop Verry Berry Fabrics and thought, what better combination than lavender, linen and Liberty fabrics!

So here they are and I am selling them in my little Etsy shop.  I love the feeling of Liberty lawn cotton and the loops let you hang them all over the house!

Very relaxing too as I am sure many of you know.




I have been trying to get my wonderful Hipbees quilt finished.  The binding is on and I am at the hand stitching point so nearly there!  Hoping to get some decent photos later in the week if the weather allows!





Collette x


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful lavender bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liberty and linen - always a winning combo! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lavender bags and can't wait to see that quilt finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute lavender pouches. Look forward to your hipbee quilt reveal too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty lavender bags, especially the one with the hexagons... excited to see the finished hipbee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Love lavender.....and linen and Liberty ! What a combination!

    Need to see more of that quilt! Hurry up Collette! hehe!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!