Wednesday, 26 June 2013

school's out (soon)

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Well the school prize giving was very good.  Emma got a prize for being the most successful learner in her primary one class which was a surprise for her.  She was so pleased with herself!

School finishes at 1pm on Friday here in Scotland.  We aren't managing a holiday this year but are planning day trips to keep them amused.  Hoping for some dry weather too.

Today I received some gorgeous bee blocks from Janet for my Bee a Brit Stingy scrappy trip around the world quilt.  Thank you for the little extra too.  :))


Those are my trainers yes I am still working out with Jillian Michaels although now onto a different dvd!



My Happy Go Lucky charm pack came last Friday and I love it but I do not know what to make with it.  It is such a beautiful line of fabric I want to do it justice.  Any suggestions very welcome!



And last but not least a sneak peek at something I have been working on!  I suppose there may be a little pattern here if anyone is interested in me sharing a tutorial on it.  It involves english paper piecing and applique.  Very straightforward techniques too.  


I am off to have my first cup of tea of the day!!  Then work on some bunting a lovely friend has asked me to make her.  

Take care
Collette x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful charm pack. Enjoy the schools being out. We finish Friday too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the summer hols and congrats to your daughter on her prize. The bee blocks are lovely and I watch with interest to see what you make with that nice charm pack. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done little one! have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!