Monday, 1 July 2013

Fresh sewing day

Hi everyone!  I am a little later in linking up with Fresh Sewing Day over at Lily's Quilts today but I am here!

Here is what I have been working on and finishing during the month of June.





Some English paper piecing, a custom order of craft mats for a lovely Etsy customer, Lavender bags with Liberty fabrics for my etsy shop.

I inserted my first zipper in the little blue and linen pouch.  The star cushion is English paper pieced.

The Field study quilt is my hand quilted wonderful Hipbees quilt.  I really loved hand quilting it!

The wonderful bottom middle block was for our Siblings Together Quilting Bee organised by Lynne.  And last but not least, a wonky log cabin for Lynz from the Hipbees.  She was queen bee in June!  Her quilt is going to be awesome!

Thanks for looking!

Collette x  Oh and I am hoping to put a wee tutorial together for the star cushion cover!







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, you've managed to get A LOT done! Very impressed with the hand quilted field study quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts look amazing - looking forward to seeing your layout for the Stingy Scrappy Trip one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great month! Fabulous work!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!