Monday, 22 July 2013

still here!

Hello everyone!

I am still here and kicking around.  The kids have been especially demanding this last week due to the gorgeous weather we have been having.  We have had lots of trips to the park, a trip to the science centre in Glasgow and just lazing around eating ice lollies and trying to stay cool!

Not a lot of sewing has been happening therefore.  It has just been too hot!




Remember this?  (I will be posting a mini tutorial soon).  I have a wee commission to make the pattern again for a cushion cover in some different fabrics. 


I am also quite excited at the prospect of starting some one to one sewing lessons with a friend.  She is very enthusiastic and has lots of projects in mind.  

So lots happening here and in the pipeline.  Hope to update you all some more later in the week.  For all the FQ retreaters, hope you had a fantastic time and thank you for sharing your pics on instagram! 

Collette x





3 comments:

  1. Hi C, sounds like it is hot with you too. fQR was good but would have been even better if you had been there. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a fab time with the kids - ice lollies sound heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right it's too hot to do anything much indoors! Sorry you couldn't make the FQR. I can't get instagram on my phone so you've probably seen more of the pictures than I have!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!