Wednesday, 10 July 2013

work in progress Wednesday!

Hello everyone!  Well here in the UK we have been enjoying some of the hottest temperatures of the year so far!  Also with the kids off school on holiday I must say that keeping up with sewing has been pretty hard.

However, it has been too long since I have linked up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced, so here I am trying to get back into the habit of doing it!

This is what I have been sewing this week -

A dresden plate appliqued to background and filling with seed stitches.  Who knows where this will go next!


My Siblings Together Quilting Bee block for July to send off to Jo.


Oh and a fabric purchase as treat for losing 3lbs in weight last week!  


And that is what I have been up to!  What have you been sewing? 




5 comments:

  1. Love that pretty Dresden and those seed stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lucy said! Plus congratulations on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the weight loss front!You deserve that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a fabric treat for weight loss!! I might actually stick at it if I knew I was getting a fabric reward!!! well done on the loss!
    That dresden is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color palette and range of techniques in the Dresden plate! Maybe you could post a picture of it on <a href="www.kollabora.com>Kollabora</a>, the crafting community, since it's so striking even at this stage. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one who was eager to see what you ended up doing with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!