Tuesday, 20 August 2013

bee blocks and back to school

Hello!  Well my two tikes returned to school last Friday ( weird day to go back I know) which means more sewing time for me!  Hooray!  Both of them seem to be settling in ok.  Just the usual moans and groans about early rises and hard work.

I have managed to finally get my bee blocks done for Nicky who has the month of August as Queenie of Bee a Brit Stingy.  



I have also been working on this cushion cover (for my wee epp class sample). 



And for the ladies coming to my class I have been making some scrappy drawstring bags to give them with some bits and bobs in.  I used Katy's tutorial on the Sizzix blog to make them and they come together so easily and are mega cute! 


That is all from me for now.  Catch up later in the week! 
Collette xx



4 comments:

  1. All gorgeous! Nickys blocks are fab and your EPP is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicky's blocks ARE fab! Love the fabrics! And what's more I've done your Sib Tog blocks a wee while ago - just got to get them in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cushion cover is fab! I was really tempted to buy those fabrics, the daisy one is so pretty. Look forward to seeing how you finish it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!