Thursday, 1 August 2013

Fresh Sewing Day!

Hello!  Well it is August already and the first of the month which means it is time to share what I have been working on during the month of July.

I am linking up with the others at Lily's Quilts today.

Tanya's Hipbee block.

An epp block in the making for a custom order cushion cover.

My block for Sibling Together Quilting bee 

Some pouch making for my shop

My block for Jo for Siblings Together quilt bee (July)

Woven blocks for Sheila from Bee a Brit Stingy
Phew ! not a bad month! What have you been up to?
Collette x


Lily's Quilts

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blocks!
    I love the pouch, that fabric is gorgeous. I used it in a swoon cushion and really didn't want to give it way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks... I really like how the woven blocks look together. Great fabric choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks and what a lovely pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pouch and fab bee blocks. You have been busy in the school holidays. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you did loads this month..... loving seeing my tree block here on your blog - thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get s much dne with kiddies off school? Great makes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you do anything but bee sewing?!? Good lass, I am impressed! ! Loving the pouch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous month - what a lot of bee blocks! I adore that pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a great month! Your projects look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!