Monday, 16 September 2013

blog probs arghhh!

So last week I spent days trying to do a blog post to no avail!  Would blogger let me?  No and kept bugging me with a buggy password problem.  So I have tried this is a new browser and thankfully it seems to be working!

So apologies for those who have missed my usual updates.  I did try, honest!

Last week the lovely Lynne from Lily's Quilts allowed me to post (when my posts were working) about the Siblings Together Quilting Bee latest quilt.  If you want to find out more then read here.





I was asked by a lovely group of ladies to join a rubber stamp carving swap and last week got my swap item finished.  Here is a sneaky peek.  I quite like stamp carving and have never tried it before.  It isn't easy but with practise I am sure I could get a little better.


Oh and almost forgot, I got some new fabrics last week to play with.  The two blues are pieces of Liberty from Very Berry Fabrics.
I chose my fave prints from Petite Street, some bargain Denyse Schmidt (wallflower), and from Jessica Swift's line of fabric called Sardinia.  Love the soft muted colours of this.

I am hoping my logging in problems are over now and hope to post some more this week!
Thanks for hanging in there with me.
Collette  x

6 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty fabric choices. I love the flowery ones at the top of the first stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ST quilt looks great -saw it on Lynne's last week. You look pretty good at the stamp carving to me. Hope you had fun in that swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dad was having password problems so I'll let him know it was a wider issue than his dodderiness! Great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top flower one too...great fabric selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ST quilt, and hate Blogger sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stamp. And the new stash. Hope the blogging gremlins stay away.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!