Thursday, 19 September 2013

It's Friday??? No wait it's Thursday!

Hello!  I am a little mixed up today as you may have guessed.  It is the September weekend tomorrow up here and the kids are off Friday and Monday so I keep thinking today is Friday!

Yesterday I had the fourth week, yes fourth, of my English Paper Piecing class.  The ladies are doing wonderfully and really enjoying the social aspect as well as the creative process.  Here is a glimpse of what they have been making.



The class want to make a mini quilt next so we will be running another course!  So I shall be busy but having fun!

I have been working on a wee hand quilting project for myself over the last wee while too.

I have a feeling I may be going a bit overkill on the handquilting thing but I am carrying on regardless !  
So today I am off to play with some of this loveliness -

Isn't it lovely?  
Have a great Thursday everyone! 
Collette x


7 comments:

  1. Well done Collette! Glad the classes are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant about the classes! Oh i wish it was Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad it has all gone so well with the classes x Dresdan plate looks gret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday cannot come quick enough to this house!
    Your hand quilting looks brilliant, i love that ripple effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you teaching EPP?? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news about the classes. Loving your makes and I have some of that Winters Lane to play with too. As for it being Thurs. I said to one of my bosses I'd see him on Monday. He asked if I had the day off tomorrow. When I'd worked out it was Thurs I had to admit it was just wishful thinking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your classes are going so well xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!