Thursday, 26 September 2013

proud as punch

Well yesterday my lovely ladies finished their EPP cushions and aren't they lovely?




I love how different they all are!  The bottom is very autumnal looking!  The ladies did so so well and for one it was her first time using a machine (when making the cushion!).  I really felt pleased when she got such satisfaction from using the machine for the first time.  

These ladies plus one more will be moving on to making a charm square mini quilt next.  I can't wait to get started!

I managed some sewing today and got on with Karen from Blueberry park's Bee a Brit Stingy blocks.  I have another to make but number one is done!  I really like it!  


Yesterday I felt I was struggling with my class bags from the car park to the shop, so I bought a shopping trolley or my "Hoppa"!!! My mum had a tartan one of these when we were wee and she had to bus it to the supermarket and back.  I remember it with affection!  Now I am officially old and have one but it will be for my class stuff.  Much easier than lugging big bags and I don't care what I look like so there! Lol!

Hope all my loyal readers are well and I promise to catch up on all your lovely blogs asap!
Collette x

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Well done on your classes - you must have been a fab teacher to help everyone make such lovely cushions! And I'm sure that you can pimp up your hoppa?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on such great class makes. I took a fold up trolley to the FQR because I was carrying a sewing machine and didn't have the arms for bags with all the other stuff in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it gets you .. and your bags .. in safe and sound .. go with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything that makes life easier is always good! Love those EPP cushions - really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ladies have done brilliantly! They must have an ace teacher! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember my lovely Scottish granny taking us in to town while dragging one of these ;) Ladies done good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to life as a Bag Lady!!
    Great cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cushions are fab - great teaching :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!