Thursday, 10 October 2013

Hello..... is it me you're looking for?

Well yet again I went awol at the beginning of the week.  Full of good intentions but overwhelmed with willful children, visiting my mum and a new afternoon class on Wednesday.  So forgive my absence but here I am and I have things to share!

I got to play with some Oakshott over the weekend.  Isn't it lovely?  So soft and unique and the colours are just stunning.






I ate a healthy breakfast on Monday..... a large iced apple turnover yummmmm



And received my fabric order from M is for Make this morning.  It is for the stash really but I love them all! Superfast delivery from Kate too! 



 Hoping to maybe get something finished this week that I can share with you all tomorrow.  I am off for more tea to wake and heat me up as we have had our first really chilly morning here so far! 

Hats, scarves and gloves in a week or two I think!
Collette x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric and yes it's turned very cold today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of gutted I only got the HSTs - you could have popped in some breakfast and fabric in too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Oakshotts are wonderful. Loving your strip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is my sort of breakfast - very sinful. Love the fabric and the Oakshott strip. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have happily worn gloves today!! And I love Lionel!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was! Hehe! Glad you are popping in occasionally! But if I had that breakfast and fabric to distract me then maybe I would go AWOL too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!