Tuesday, 22 October 2013

You know when you get a really good quilting book......?

And you just have to start making things from it straight away??  Last week I purchased the wonderful 500 Quilt Blocks by Lynne Goldsworthy and Kerry Green.  It is so useful.  I can't stress how much usefulness it possesses!  I made two things in the space of two nights.  An essential pinnie and a modern spools block.





Le Challenge
I have also joined up with a little challenge for fun.  I heard of this ages ago and thought, yes that would be fun, but have been ridiculously busy and lazy and not found time.  It is called Le Challenge and there is more info about it here.  This months challenge is stripes so I have got my thinking cap on for something stripey!

Hoping to share progress on what I make with you all as soon as I have an idea!!
Take care
Collette x







5 comments:

  1. Love what you made. I'm still waiting for my copy to be delivered. Can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes form the book. Seems lots of folks are really inspired by it - have fun making more goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love it when this happens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to make something from my copy (it arrived today - eep!). Love your pincushion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely makes and I'm guessing many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!