Friday, 20 December 2013

hope you like photos!

My goodness what a whirlwind of a few weeks it has been!  I have certainly been busy with classes, a birthday girl and Christmas makes.  WARNING - picture heavy post!






Yesterday Emma turned 7 and had her school Christmas party.  She was as high as a kite when she got home and slept like a log!

On Wednesday we had our last patchwork class of the year.  I can't believe how well these ladies have done.  They are doing so well, so motivated and produce beautiful things.  I can't wait until the New Year when we get to move on to our next project!  Here are a few of their Christmas cushions they produced.  Aren't they lovely pinwheels?


I made some little gifts for each student too.  These cute little birdies have a pattern which is in the latest issue of Love Patchwork and Quilting.

 I received these lovely gifts from my class too. I was so touched!

I also received this gorgeous stack of FQ precuts from Lynne ( Lily's Quilts) and now have to design a quilt using this precut stack by the fabulous designer, Malka Dubrawsky to contribute to the awesome Fat Quartely precuts issue.  This is seriously beautiful!



And last but by no means least, I got some bee blocks done and away today finally.  I am really sorry for the lateness of these.  I am usually good at producing things on time but this month has been crazy along with family life and Christmas preparations.
For Catherine.
For Siblings Together.
For Charlotte.


























Collette x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and yours. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas your share here
    So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
    Now I have found what I was looking for all this time
    I state that the technology used is not as sophisticated as the technology in your country
    Although I had a lot of obstacles with existing technologies in Indonesia in my country, but I keep the spirit to strive to be the best, one of which is a reference from your idea that really helped me.
    Once again I want to say thank you
    ID Files World Price Mebel Murah Blog ID Files Ada Gratis One Notepad Online Info Teknologi Berita Otomotif

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!