Monday, 23 December 2013

Season's Greetings!

Well the day is almost here and my youngest, Emma has gone Christmas crackers!  Very excited and going to sleep with her Christmas jumper on! 

The photo above was just a few weeks ago.  The insanity has grown to the point of, yes the jumper in bed!

Anyway I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a peaceful, Happy New Year.  I am sure I will pop in between Christmas and New Year but thought I should be all official like and send a lovely message to all my lovely readers.

Love Collette x

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture xx Best wishes to you and your family for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, dearheart! My spouse is more excited than the kid but he's high as a kite! Have a cool Yule! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful day and that the jumper has come off before it has to be surgically removed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!