I finally got Emily's bee blocks finished for our Bee a Brit Stingy bee. She asked for log cabins and shall have a beautiful quilt once assembled I am sure.
I also finished up this bee block for our Siblings Together bee!
I was binding a quilt over the weekend. This one is some secret sewing so can't do the full reveal just yet!
And finally I have been working on a class sample for our new course starting soon. We will be making a quilted tote bag with a block on each side. This is a Dutchman's puzzle block using the most gorgeous fabric by Malka Dubrawsky. This is from her From Outside In fabric range for Moda fabrics.
So I have been busy and having lots of fun in the process! Please feel free to share what you have been working on!