Thursday, 19 June 2014

Feeling hot hot hot!

Hello!  Summer has arrived in Scotland!  We have had the most glorious spell of weather.  However, us Scots are just not used to such heat so we like to have a wee moan about it too! 
Yesterday I was teaching and the ladies are getting on soooo well.  Here are some pics of some of their work so far.
Next week is our last class and then we stop for our Summer break. We return at the end of August and will be starting an Irish chain quilt using strip piecing techniques!
I hope you are all enjoying this lovely spell of weather too.  Remember the sun cream! x

7 comments:

  1. You stole our weather! Enjoy it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No moaning about good weather! Get out there and enjoy it, missy :)
    Your flower garden in the bottom row is looking spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their work looks great, you're obviously a good teacher! I moan about it being hot too, I prefer the rain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do like a good moan about weather don't we!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel entitled to moan when it's too hot because I don't moan when it rains for days on end! I really don't like it when it's hot and sunny but fortunately it doesn't happen that often. I do hope we're not in for a 'BBQ summer', I'll be miserable until September!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's good weather in Scotland, then maybe it's time for another visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely samples that your class have made! Enjoy the sun, it's been so lovely having some warmth!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!