Saturday, 12 July 2014

Fun times!

Yes the Scottish school Summer holidays have been here for several weeks now!  Guess what that means?  Fun times for all!  We have had our holiday away and now have been enjoying some glorious weather at home. 

I have not achieved much sewing at all.  I never do during the Summer hols.  The kids need fed, watered and occasional entertainment. So I tend to be too tired by the evening as well!

I have purchased some lovely fabric and a fantastic little magnetic pincushion.

 I honestly don't know why I have never got one of these before now!  It is a great size, price and super strong! Perfect for the job!

I have managed a little hand quilting the odd evening or so.  This is my hipbees quilt basted and marked for some quilting.  I am loving where this is going!






Anyway just a pop in for now.  Off to do some planning for something fun!
Collette x


4 comments:

  1. For some reason I always think I can sew loads during the summer but never do either!! My kids have another week at school though so better crack on while I can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo and interesting project there! I work all week so less sewing! It does however give me some time to plan future quilts and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun entertaining the kids! Ours have another week to go .. THEN it starts xx enjoy whatever sewing you manage x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the holidays and the HipBee quilt is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!