Thursday, 3 July 2014

Summer sun and fun!

Hello everyone!  I was on holiday for a short break over the last few days, hence my lack of blog posts.

We rented a beautiful cottage in the Wigtownshire area of Dumfries and Galloway.  We were a five minute walk from a very special area called Luce Bay.  A beautiful beach and bay that has been declared a special area of conservation due to the marine life that resides.

We had stunning weather and the kids and the dog loved every min too!



And just before we left I managed to piece together my beautiful Hipbee quilt blocks!  I can't wait to start hand quilting this one!
Bye for now folks!
Collette x

6 comments:

  1. hope the good time continues xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt top looks great - and sounds like a fab holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt top looks great and it looks like you had a fab and much needed break away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful spot but the quilt outshines it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your break and the quilt will look great hand quilted.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!