Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Summer holidays are over!

Well it has been a bit too long hasn't it?  I hope I am not talking to myself here in blogland! 

Finally the kids returned to school on Monday, which means more blogging time for me! So I now have a p3 and a p6 - yikes how did that happen?

So this week I return to my normal schedule of housework, sewing and class planning.  Tomorrow we start our new courses.  We are all quite excited and looking forward to more creating and, of course, tea and biccies!  I will be sure to share what the ladies are up to this time around with you all.

Here is some of what I have been up to!

Some secret sewing ( I could tell you but you know, I would have to kill you etc)






Some selfish sewing with these - Aurifloss



I received this gorgeous organiser and scraps from my Big Stitch Swap partner - Allegory who blogs here A Thousand Needles.

And last but not least some mini blocks for Nicky and her beautiful Nordik quilt.  This is going to be a stunner of a quilt!  Take a look at her blog for some progress shots and some the awesome blocks she is making.  She even has made some tutorials to share her great wisdom with us all!!
Off to rescue my washing from the incoming rain.
Collette x

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the peace and quiet of having to house to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snippets look gorgeous, great blocks for Nicky! We've another couple of weeks before school starts but we are making the most of it and having a couple of pyjama days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to normality! The stitch swap was fun and you've made some lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!