Monday, 1 September 2014

Fresh Sewing Day





Fresh Sewing Day 

Hello!  Today my little boy turns 10 and I am also linking up with the beautiful Lynne for Fresh Sewing Day! 

Jings, 10 makes me feel old.  I mean a whole decade!!! Yikes! 

So here are some of the highlights of my August sewing.

I took part in the Big Stitch Swap and made this Dresden plate hand quilted cushion cover for my partner.

Made some bee blocks for Nicky (Bee a Brit Stingy)


 I done some hand quilting on a secret project.
And last but by no means least, my classes started again and my ladies are straight back into things!


What sewing have you been doing over the month of August? You can link up over at Lily's Quilts and read what others have been creating.
Collette x


9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for your son! I love the Dresden plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dresden Plate, happy birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh looking forward to receiving those blocks and lovely dresden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think you need to update your profile info - he is 10 now after all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dresden plate is stunning!!!
    Hope your son enjoys his day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dresden plate is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your son! Some pretty things as always, love the dresden plate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you've accomplished and Happy Birthday to your son!! They grow up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!