Thursday, 25 September 2014

Slowly does it.......

I am a Slow Blogger!  There I admit it.  I would love to be a super productive person who blogs every day but I just ain't!  I would love to be super organised and schedule all my posts but I just am not that organised a buddy.


I love the bloggers who can do this and admire them greatly!  However, I have to face reality and the fact that I am in fact quite slow at this blogging thing.

Yesterday I found a home.  I also found a Slow Blog Manifesto.  (This is just for fun by the way ).

Knotted Cotton  Catherine says, "If you are a slow blogger, you probably know it".

"The aim of the Slow Blog movement is to take the pressure off by reminding ourselves who we blog for - us! - and encouraging ourselves that we will still have some readers even if we don't blog for more than a few days.  We will blog what we do, but will not do so that we can blog."

 ( words quoted from Catherine's blog Knotted Cotton with kind permission granted).

 If you can relate then you can grab a button over at the lovely Catherine's blog.  She is the genius who put a name to this type of blogging and they even have a linky party once a month!(15th).

Collette x

7 comments:

  1. I'm a slow blogger these days. Used to be quite prolific but things have changed online and a lot of the time I just have nothing I think anyone would want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a slow blogger, I think. I try and average about 10 posts a month - a little over 2 a week isn't fast, I think! *g* But I'm also a fits-and-starts girl. I blogged almost every day a few weeks ago and then nothing for over a week! Heh. I'd rather blog when I have something to say than just filler on some days anyway. It's quality not quantity remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks!
    You speak my words!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I should add that button - it's no secret that I am a slow blogger, but you are so very right, I started blogging for myself, to record my journey learning to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a very slow blogger...so slow that I have never managed to link up to Catherine's linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you've joined the club Collette! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!