Sunday, 1 February 2015

Fresh Sewing Day

Hello all!  I am linking up with the lovely Lynne at Lily's Quilts for my first fresh sewing day of 2015.

I have been procrastinating a little since the Christmas and New Year break.  My classes started back when the schools returned.  I have also been working on some commissions which I can't reveal in full just yet, but soon, soon.

Handquilting a commission

Mandy in my class with her finished wall hanging!

Elizabeth working on her Bear's Paw block

Jenny's progress on Bear's Paw

Beautiful Priory Square and Janet Clare fabric for me!

Bargain fabric from The Cotton Patch and of course, essential Aurifil.
Thanks for joining me on Fresh Sewing day!  Till the next one!
Collette x


1 comment:

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!