Monday, 18 January 2016

I am back!

Hello lovely readers!  I am so sorry about my lengthy absence.  Sadly my lovely mum passed away late November just past and everything has been an uphill struggle since.
I won't go into details but suffice to say the grieving process continues but I continue to heal.
Art and sewing are helping me with that process and keeping me strong for my dad.  When my mum had not long passed I threw myself into drawing.  Most of my sewing was packed away for Christmas so drawing was more easily accessible.

Here are some of my efforts.



And of course sewing and quilting continued post New Year.



Thanks to everyone for bearing with me.  I have a rather special quilt top to reveal later in the week. Watch out for that!
Collette xxxx

4 comments:

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!