Thursday, 10 November 2016

slippers, scrap packs and teepees

Well what a few weeks it has been!  I have been ultra busy with quilting and have several deadlines looming.  More about those in a few months time!  I really hope you like what I have been working on!


scuse the odd socks!

I turned the ripe old age of 41 years too.  This was my first birthday since my mum passed away, so I felt a little sad.  These cute slippers put a little smile on my face though!

Of course all that quilting means a fluffy, oozy bobbin case in desperate need of several cleans.  I like to use the little brush that came with my machine, however, it doesn't get into all the little nooks and crannies.  So I will often get a cotton bud or two to get into those hard to reach areas.!



remember to remove your bobbin case when cleaning!


The wonderfully talented Lucie Summers was selling some of her gorgeous, screen printed fabric scrap packs on instagram last week.  I couldn't resist and bought two.  I am making something cute and fun with these.





stunning!
I also managed to spend a Saturday evening playing with illustrator again.  I haven 't managed much pattern design or drawing lately due to deadlines so I enjoyed have this little bit of fun! I created a cute little teepee! 
fun!


Oh and of course, in other news Trump became president! But the less said about that the better I think!  
Collette x



3 comments:

  1. Cute teepee and those scraps look fun too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! they are really nice and Lu is so talented x

      Delete
    2. thank you!! they are really nice and Lu is so talented x

      Delete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!