Friday, 3 March 2017

Some new news

Well last week our quilting class moved to a brand new venue.  It is a beautiful, large room which you can hire in the lovely Kilmarnock train station.   Here are some photos of the ladies in action.  The local sewing shop is sadly closing down in May.  The owner is taking her well deserved retirement.  She has actually joined the quilting class too!

ladies hard at work 
beautiful little teapots
I have also been busy with magazine commissions.  I am very pleased to say that I had my first commission published in the wonderful Love Patchwork & Quilting
 magazine.  A cute, inspiring Spring mini quilt for your wall.


I love the way they have photographed this cute mini.  The magazine is available now and it is issue 45 if you want to check out the pattern with the fancy flange binding tutorial too.




2 comments:

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!