Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Busy as a bee!

The last month has been busy!  Magazine commissions, patchwork classes, school holidays and general family duties have meant I have not had much time to update my blog at all.  By way of an apology I am planning on making my most recent little house and tree pattern free to use on my blog.  Bear with me and I will have it up and available as soon as I get my butt into gear!



This cute mini was recently returned to me and I am pleased to say it was featured in the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting.  It is foundation paper pieced mainly and was fun to make.







The whole family went bowling and Emma tested out my new work stool while I got on with some secret sewing!
ten pin bowling
spin!


secret quilting























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!