Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Secret sewing finally revealed!

So this month has been really exciting for me quilting wise.  I was very fortunate to have been given a great chance work with the lovely people at Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine last year.

They produced a beautiful booklet using my projects and patterns all about the wonderful technique of Quilt As You Go!

This was such a fun booklet to work on.  I love the colours and all the fabrics.  I especially loved making and quilting those chevron cushions.

The booklet is free with the current issue (47) of Love Patchwork and Quilting and is well worth the read.

Here are a few of the wonderful shots the team produced of my items.




3 comments:

  1. I love all these projects Collette! Especially the log cabin quilt and the fabric box. The colour palette is amazing! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever you! It must have been a lot of work Collette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just got the June 2017 copy of Patchwork and Quilting and am planning to make the Big Cross Little Cross quilt in yellows and greys ...... it's a beautiful quilt. The cream fabric you have used is just what I am looking for ... are you able to let me know what the fabric is and where I can get it. Thankyou �� Susan Fyvie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!