Tuesday, 10 October 2017

No means no in any language

I know, I know!  I haven't done part deux of my Festival of Quilts round up yet!  It is imminent I promise.

I just wanted to share with you the article I wrote for regarding our Instagram group quilt, "No means No in any language".

You can find it here at the Rape Crisis Scotland blog and it will be featured in The Quilter quarterly magazine of The Quilter's Guild of the British Isles.

Please have a read at the Rape Crisis Scotland link and please feel free to share the article in on social media.

https://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/news/blog/no-means-no-in-any-language/

Oh and a huge thank you to Aurifil  and Simply Solids for supporting this quilt with thread and batting donations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!